Nursing Home Abuse
Dallas, DFW, Houston Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Nursing Home Neglect / Bed Sores / Nursing Home Injuries / Abandonment / Elder Abuse
If you have a loved one who has suffered an injury because of the negligence of staff, attendants or others at a nursing home or long-term care facility, you want an experienced attorney to help you hold the facility accountable and get compensation for the injuries suffered. The Personal Injury Attorneys at Bailey & Galyen can help.
At the law firm of Bailey & Galyen, we have been protecting the rights of personal injury victims for over 25 years. We understand the stress and anxiety that you feel when a loved one has been the victim of abuse or negligence. We emphasize personal attention and service in all interactions with clients, taking the time to listen carefully so that we can develop a strategy to meet your needs. We are committed to using our skill, knowledge and resources to help you get a favorable result. We employ state-of-the-art technology to identify and implement cost-effective solutions.
At Bailey & Galyen, we firmly believe that effective attorney-client relationships are built on trust and communication. We will always be straightforward with you, keeping you fully informed about all developments in your case, as well as your options.
Our Nursing Home Abuse Practice
We aggressively protect the rights of senior citizens and others who have suffered injury because of the improper conduct of nursing or convalescent home personnel. We handle all types of nursing home negligence or abuse claims, including cases involving
- Failure to provide an appropriate standard of care (this can involve a failure to provide any care)
- Failure to ensure that the resident/patient receives proper medical attention, including medication
- Injuries suffered in falls or other accidents resulting from neglect or abandonment
- Decubitus ulcers (bed sores) from failure to properly care for the patient
- Physical abuse by nursing home employees