Ms. Sanchez received her Bachelor of Arts from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She graduated cum laude in 1985. From there, she earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma in 1989.
Ms. Sanchez was licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas in 1989. She has also been admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
During her career, Ms. Sanchez has practiced in the areas of family law, probate, criminal law, and civil litigation. Her primary focus now is on all aspects of family law including divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, spousal support, adoptions, and prenuptial agreements.
The area of family law lends itself to intense emotions by the clients. As an experienced litigator, Ms. Sanchez zealously advocates for her client while at the same time offering creative solutions to help her client adjust to the new “normal.”
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- State Bar of Texas, November 3, 1989
- Northern District of Texas, June 21, 1993
- Eastern District of Texas, November 8, 1993
- United States District Court 5th Circuit, July 15, 1996
- United States Supreme Court, April 28, 1997
- Marquette University 1985 Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
- University of Oklahoma 1989 Juris Doctorate
Honors and Awards
- Top 100 Criminal Trial Lawyer for 2013 National Trial Lawyers Association