James M. Bridge
- COO & Firm Managing Attorney
The law firm of Bailey & Galyen is pleased to announce that James M. Bridge has rejoined the firm as Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Bridge was previously with Bailey & Galyen from 1998 to 2002, and considers his return a welcome homecoming. He comes to Bailey & Galyen from the firm of Loncar Associates, where he managed various offices, most recently in Tarrant County. James brings a wealth of experience in injury cases, both big and small, as well as unprecedented skill in law office management.
Mr. Bridge is excited to contribute his talents to Bailey & Galyen. He intends to concentrate his efforts on improving efficiencies and exploring opportunities for the firm to grow. He also plans to increase the involvement of the firm and its attorneys in local community activities and other marketing endeavors. Long a rising star in the Texas legal community, Mr. Bridge's experience and proven track record are a perfect fit for the responsibilities and demands required of the Chief Operating Officer at Bailey & Galyen.
Mr. Bridge is a graduate of Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, and has been practicing personal injury law for two decades. During that time, he has settled cases totaling in excess of $50 million in net fees settled. He is also a certified mediator. He and his wife, Lori, have lived in Fort Worth since 1990.
Areas Of Practice
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Mediator
- Texas, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. - 1998
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Delta Theta Phi 1996-1998 Dean, Vice Dean
- Honors: Student Bar Association, President 1997-1998
- Texas Christian University
- B.S. - 1994
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas County Bar Association, Member
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.
- Sep 03 – Recent Changes To Insurance Subrogation Rights
- Sep 03 – New Start
- Aug 18 – Qualifications for an H-2B visa
- Jul 15 – U Visas (aka U non-immigrant status)
- Jul 09 – YOU STAND FOR US; WE STAND FOR YOU.