- President and CEO
The law firm of Bailey & Galyen is one of the largest "consumer law firms" in the state of Texas with over 30 attorneys and 13 offices throughout Texas. The Firm was originally established in 1989 with the objective of providing high quality legal services to the public by acquiring the best attorneys, staff and utilizing the latest technology to maximize productivity. Bailey & Galyen has expanded its services to include most consumer areas of law. The Firm's focus is to provide competent legal representation which centers on total client satisfaction. The pride of past accomplishments here at Bailey & Galyen has challenged the Firm to continue to expand its legal practices, further its commitment to excellence, as well as to obtain a national presence.
Mr. Galyen received a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from the University of Texas, Arlington in 1979 majoring in Accounting with a minor in Economics. Mr. Galyen attended Law School at Texas Tech in Lubbock, Texas receiving his Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree in 1982. Mr. Galyen is a member of the Texas State Bar Association, American Bar Association, U.S. Claims Court, Federal Court of the Northern District of Texas, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, as well as the Tarrant County Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Business Law
- Texas, 1982
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1982
- University of Texas, Arlington
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 1979
- Major: Accounting
- Minor: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Texas State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow, 04/2007
- Christian Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.
- Sep 03 – Recent Changes To Insurance Subrogation Rights
- Sep 03 – New Start
- Aug 18 – Qualifications for an H-2B visa
- Jul 15 – U Visas (aka U non-immigrant status)
- Jul 09 – YOU STAND FOR US; WE STAND FOR YOU.