J. C. Bailey
- Executive Vice President Managing Attorney, Probate, Wills and Business Law Departments
J.C. was admitted to the bar and to practice before the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas in 1988. He received his undergraduate degree from Abilene Christian University and his law degree from the Baylor University School of Law.
J.C. is a member of the Order of Barristers, the State Bar of Texas, and the Tarrant County Bar Association. A frequent speaker on a wide array of subjects, he enjoys making presentations for professional groups, businesses, churches and schools. Addressing challenges in a constructive and professional manner is the highest priority of Mr. Bailey's practice. J.C. has been successful in both mediation and arbitration of disputes and seeks to find solutions without protracted litigation, if possible. He is also an accomplished trial attorney and well respected at the courthouse.
J.C. practices out of the Bedford office in the Business and Probate Law departments. Whether the client is a corporation with hundreds of employees, a neighborhood family or a Texas Lottery winner, he has the ability and experience to provide great client service.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Business & Corporate Law
- Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1988
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
- Honors: magna cum laude
Honors and Awards
- Order of Barristers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.
- Sep 03 – Recent Changes To Insurance Subrogation Rights
- Sep 03 – New Start
- Aug 18 – Qualifications for an H-2B visa
- Jul 15 – U Visas (aka U non-immigrant status)
- Jul 09 – YOU STAND FOR US; WE STAND FOR YOU.