Contact Us Today For a Free Initial Consultation*

844-402-3900 | Se Habla Español
Se Habla Español
The Official Law Firm Of The Texas Rangers Logo


Modifications and Enforcement

Helping People Across Texas With Divorce Modifications and Enforcement

If your divorce is final, but your circumstances have changed, or if there are concerns that one of the parties to a divorce is not abiding by the terms of a custody, visitation or support agreement, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your rights in a modification or enforcement proceeding. Whether you need to relocate because of work, have had a significant change in your income, or have stopped receiving child support payments, you want an attorney who knows the law and the process, one who has helped others just like you get the relief they needed in similar circumstances.

At the law office of Bailey & Galyen, our lawyers bring extensive experience to men and women across Texas who are involved in proceedings to modify or enforce an existing divorce judgment. We combine a strong commitment to personal service and attention with a dedication to follow the highest standards of practice within our profession. We believe that communication is essential to the successful resolution of your case, and will take the time to carefully listen to all your concerns and questions, so that we can take the steps necessary to meet your goals. We make certain you are always aware of any developments in your case, as well as your options, so that you can make informed decisions about how you want to proceed. We will also give you a realistic assessment of your chances of success, so that you always know what to expect.

Our attorneys provide a free initial consultation to people with concerns about the modification or enforcement of a divorce decree. For an appointment, contact our office or call us at one of the numbers listed below.

Texas Divorce Modification and Enforcement Attorneys

We work with either party in proceedings to modify a child custody, visitation or support order. We handle situations involving all types of requests for modification, such as:

Move-aways or relocations. If you want or need to move for work, or to be closer to family, or if you want to prevent a spouse from moving away with your children, we will aggressively protect your rights.

Change in work or employment. If you have been promoted, moved to a new shift or taken a new job that makes your current arrangement unworkable, we can help you petition the court to amend the order to promote the best interests of your children and protect your interests.

Loss of a job. We will help you seek any necessary modifications to support agreements based on a decrease in your income.

A change in the needs of the minor child. If your child needs to modify the existing custody or visitation arrangements for medical, education, religious or other reasons, we can help secure the modification.

We also represent men or women in proceedings to enforce a divorce order, whether you are not receiving child support or you have been denied visitation.

Contact the Dallas Family Law Attorneys at Bailey & Galyen

Contact us online or call Bailey & Galyen toll free at 844-402-3900 to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Evening and weekend consultations are available upon request. Se habla español.