He then worked in a criminal defense and family law firm in Oregon, where he tried a number of criminal and family cases. In 2007, he and his wife, also a fifth-generation Texan, decided to move back to North Texas and settled in Fort Worth, where he joined a large criminal defense firm. He then established his own law firm and practiced both criminal and family law for several years. He has tried about 40 jury trial cases to completion and even more non-jury trial cases, including family cases as well as criminal cases ranging from DWI and Assault to Sexual Assault and Murder. He is a graduate of the prestigious Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers' Association Trial College.
In 2016, he joined Bailey and Galyen in our Weatherford office and handles both family and criminal cases in Parker, Johnson, Wise, Palo Pinto, Hood and other counties.
- Texas, 2006
- Oregon, 2005
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- Juris Doctor - 2003
- University of York, York, England
- Major: History
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1995
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Parker County Bar Association
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.
- Sep 03 – Recent Changes To Insurance Subrogation Rights
- Sep 03 – New Start
- Aug 18 – Qualifications for an H-2B visa
- Jul 15 – U Visas (aka U non-immigrant status)
- Jul 09 – YOU STAND FOR US; WE STAND FOR YOU.