Cynthia Dillard Ince
- Family Law Attorney
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Texas, 1992
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 1991
- Honors: Class Standing –Top 25%
- Honors: Marie and John Chiles Scholarship
- Honors: Dean’s List-3 Quarters
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Achievement in Creditor’s Rights - Moot Court Octa-Finals - NCNB Estate Planning and Trusts Awards
- Tarleton State University
- B.S. - 1988
- Honors: Outstanding Honor Graduate
- Honors: Teaching Assistant
- Honors: Overall G.P.A. 4.0
- Honors: Alpha Phi Sigma, National Criminal Justice Honor Society
- Honors: Alpha Chi, National Honor Society
- Honors: Criminal Justice Association
- Major: Criminal Justice
Past Employment Position
- Tarrant County Domestic Relations Office, January 2005-Present, Legal Enforcement Unit: Main duties include prosecuting child support enforcement cases, intervening in CPS cases and private attorney modifications to ensure child support is properly calculated, and filing modification actions.
- Dillard & Ince Attorneys at Law, March 2002 - December 2004, Owner-manager: Heavy family law and criminal law practice-handled numerous CPS cases including representing parents and numerous appointments as attorney ad litem.
- Bailey & Galyen, October 1995- February 2002, Head of Family Law Department: Handled a large family law docket as well as handled criminal intake and bond releases. Handled misdemeanor pleas. Family law cases including protective orders, CPS cases, uncontested divorces and all manners of contested family law cases.
- Heart of Texas Legal Services, March 1993-September 1995, Large family law docket including CPS cases and prosecution of protective orders. Also had a private practice in which I handled Class C prosecutions for Hewitt, Mexia and Crawford.
- Ray J. Black & Associates, September 1989- March 1993, Criminal, Family Law, Workers’ Compensation
Pro Bono Activities
- Frequent speaker at various community events including Texas A & M School of Law, Tarrant County Paralegal
- Association, Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association, Legal Services of North Texas training seminars, HEB Teen Court volunteer, C.P. S. P.R.I.D.E. classes for the Arrow Project/TDPFS, WBAP Legal Hour, Children in the Middle
- Eleventh Avenue Church
- Parent Volunteer-Bell Manor Elementary School and Central Junior High
- Central Junior High Mock Trial Team Coach- 2009
- Midway High School Mock Trial Team-Assistant Coach 1995
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.