Chloe Chartier graduated from Azusa Pacific University with a B.A. in English Literature and a minor in Biblical Studies. She then graduated from Texas A&M University School of Law with a J.D. with a concentration in Criminal Law Policy. During law school she was Vice President of the Federalist Society, Vice President of Aggie Law for Life, and a student government representative.
Chloe now practices family law out of the Bailey & Galyen Summit Avenue office in Downtown Fort Worth.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- Azusa Pacific University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas State Bar
Current Employment Position
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.
- Sep 03 – Recent Changes To Insurance Subrogation Rights
- Sep 03 – New Start
- Aug 18 – Qualifications for an H-2B visa
- Jul 15 – U Visas (aka U non-immigrant status)
- Jul 09 – YOU STAND FOR US; WE STAND FOR YOU.