Carin “CJ” Evans
Carin "CJ" Evans is a Texas native. She graduated from Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 2001. Upon graduation she returned to Texas and began practicing in the Rio Grande Valley.
CJ has experience on both sides of the civil bar, including 3 years as In-House Counsel for Travelers Insurance. Since moving to North Texas in 2008 she has focused on personal injury law, estate planning, family law, and adoption law.
CJ is fluent in Spanish and is a member of the Texas State Bar Pro Bono College. She enjoys gardening, running, and cooking.
- Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- J.D. - 2001
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.A. - 1996
- Major: Spanish Language and Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pro Bono College – State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
Past Employment Position
- Paris & Associates, Managing Attorney, 2009 to 2014
- Travelers, In-House Counsel, 2003 to 2007
- Hodge & James, Associate Attorney, 2001 to 2003
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.
- Sep 03 – Recent Changes To Insurance Subrogation Rights
- Sep 03 – New Start
- Aug 18 – Qualifications for an H-2B visa
- Jul 15 – U Visas (aka U non-immigrant status)
- Jul 09 – YOU STAND FOR US; WE STAND FOR YOU.