He knew he was interested in law after having taken a business law course during his time as an undergrad and decided to make the jump to law school in 2003. He ended up at St. Thomas University in Miami Gardens, Florida where he would graduate from in 2006.
Biju knew he ultimately would come back to Texas since that was home. He got his start as an attorney for the Legal Aid of Northwest Texas. There he worked primarily as a family law attorney for victims of domestic violence. He would then continue as a family law with the Manuel Diaz Law Firm in Dallas.
Biju Pillai now works in Bailey & Galyen's Carrollton office bringing with him almost 10 years of family law experience handling most areas of family law including divorce, custody, child support, and stepparent adoptions. He has experience in settling cases in both informal settlements and mediation. And in the event that the case cannot settle, Biju has the experience and knowledge in taking the case to trial.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California
- Business Administration - 2001
Past Employment Position
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Attorney
- Manuel Diaz Law Firm in Dallas
Learn About the Benefits of the Bailey & Galyen Credit Card
Get Our Mobile App
You can now have a Texas Personal Injury Attorney at your fingertips! The Bailey & Galyen Personal Injury Lawyer App gives you access to top rated attorneys throughout Texas including Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Mesquite, Weatherford, and Grapevine.
- Sep 03 – Recent Changes To Insurance Subrogation Rights
- Sep 03 – New Start
- Aug 18 – Qualifications for an H-2B visa
- Jul 15 – U Visas (aka U non-immigrant status)
- Jul 09 – YOU STAND FOR US; WE STAND FOR YOU.