Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you have been charged with a violent crime in Texas, it's important to have an experienced and aggressive lawyer at your side, one who will make certain that your constitutional rights are fully protected. Unfortunately, prosecutors often cut corners in the quest for a conviction. At Bailey & Galyen, we'll be staunch advocates for your rights, helping you get the results you need. Contact our office or call us at one of the numbers listed below to set up an appointment.
At Bailey & Galyen, we emphasize personal service and attention in all interactions with clients, as well as a dedication to the highest standards of practice in our profession. Attorneys John Robinson and Martin Miller are board certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
We know that criminal proceedings can be confusing and intimidating and take the time to carefully explain the law and the process, as well as your options, so that you can make informed decisions. We believe that open communication is essential to a healthy and effective attorney-client relationship and encourage you to bring all your questions and concerns to us. We will provide you with an honest assessment of your likelihood of success, so that you know what to expect.
Protecting People Charged With Violent Crimes
Our Texas criminal defense attorneys defend people charged with all types of violent crimes:
• Weapons offenses. We protect the rights of people who face gun or weapons charges, including unlawful possession or illegal use of a weapon, assault with a deadly weapon, violation of a concealed weapon permit, or selling an illegal or stolen weapon.
• Robbery. We defend people who have committed a theft offense involving a threat of violence.
• Burglary. We will represent you if you have been charged with breaking into the home or property of another to commit a theft.
• Kidnapping. We defend people charged with unlawfully taking or detaining someone against their will, including situations involving non-custodial parents.
• Arson. We represent people charged with unlawfully starting a fire to destroy property.
We will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances surrounding your arrest or charge, looking to make certain there was probable cause for any search or seizure of evidence. We will also verify that any evidence obtained was procured legally. If there are irregularities, we will seek the exclusion of tainted evidence or the dismissal of charges.
Contact the Criminal Defense Attorneys at Bailey & Galyen
For a free initial consultation, contact us or call our office at one of the numbers listed below to schedule an appointment. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Evening and weekend consultations are available upon request. Se habla español.
For additional information on your rights in a criminal matter, see our criminal law information center.