Scott Robelen is a Board Certified personal injury trial attorney. Scott has tried more than 200 cases to jury verdict over his legal career. Scott has obtained substantial verdicts for his clients; and many cases in which there had been no offers of settlement prior to the start of trial. Scott’s adversaries know and respect that he will take meritorious cases to trial. His personal injury verdicts have changed the policies of police departments, correctional facilities, human resource departments, emergency rooms, universities, and insurance companies. Scott represents individuals and families who through no fault of their own have been devastated by the negligent conduct of others in dangerous products, negligent doctors, careless drivers, to name a few.
Scott Robelen was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1989, and is licensed to practice in the United States Federal District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas. In 1986, he received his BBA with emphasis in Finance and Economics from the University of Oklahoma. In 1989, Mr. Robelen earned his Doctorate of Jurisprudence with Distinction University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he was a member of the honorary legal fraternity, Phi Delta Phi.
Scott has extensive experience on both sides of the lawsuit, and he uses his unique perspective to maximize recovery for his clients, while handling their cases with diligence, zeal and efficiency. Mr. Robelen is a member of the Texas State Bar Association and the Tarrant County Bar Association. As the managing attorney for litigation, Mr. Robelen oversees and serves as lead trial counsel on all personal injury litigation files in our Dallas office, and handles trials for the Firm’s clients nationwide.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical/Drug Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Premise Liability
- Tractor-trailor/18 Wheeler Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2009
- Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2004
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- Honors: With Distinction
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas County Bar Association