Jennifer is very driven; which helps her be a strong and effective advocate for her clients. She believes in treating people who find themselves unable to work with dignity and respect while providing excellent representation and personal service.
Born and raised in the North Dallas area; Jennifer graduated from Plano Sr. High in 1993. Four years later, she received her Bachelor of Science degrees in Criminal Justice, Business Law and English from UNT. Following college, she took two years off to begin her family before continuing her education and going to law school at SMU. In 2003, she was awarded a Juris Doctor degree, and was licensed. In law school, Jennifer was a member of the Moot Court Board as well as treasurer for the Environmental Law Society.
During school and in the 10 years she has been licensed; Jennifer has been fortunate enough to clerk for a criminal judge, gain a variety of experience at a general law firm, and she focused on employment and family law before discovering her love for disability. Finding an interest in both the medical aspects of this area of law; as well as enjoying working closely with people; she has chosen to focus exclusively in the field of Social Security Disability since 2004.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Eligibility
- FICA Withholding
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Filing For Social Security Disability Benefits
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Treasurer, Environmental Law Society
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- B.S. - 1997
- Major: Criminal Justice, Business Law and English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR)
- DOSSCR & The Dallas Bar Association