Dana Floyd Manry
Dana Floyd Manry is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. She received her Bachelors Degree from the University of Georgia in 1992. She then continued her studies in law school, graduating from Mississippi College school of Law in Jackson, Mississippi in 1996.
Mrs. Manry, a member of the Georgia State Bar Since 1996, has also been admitted to the Illinois State Bar in 1997 when she relocated to Chicago, Illinois. There she practiced Corporate Law until 2005 when she turned her talents to Family Law. Now she continues her practice limited to Family Law here in Texas.
Mrs. Manry has litigation experience representing clients in all types of contested family cases such as Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, All Modifications, Enforcement of Child Support or Visitation, Grandparents' Rights, Terminations and Adoptions as well as Child Protective Cases. Mrs. Manry has also acted as a court appointed Guardian Ad Litem to protect the best interest of children in contested custody cases and has represented indigent juveniles in juvenile court proceedings.
Mrs. Manry focuses on providing individual attention to each and every client's specific need to reach the best outcome possible for him or her. She is passionate about preserving the best interest of a family by helping clients make informed decisions about their rights and legal options.
Mrs. Manry currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Texas, 2011
- Illinois, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1996
- Georgia, 1996
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- Juris Doctorate - 1996
- University of Georgia
- B.A. - 1992
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2014 - Present
- Top Attorney in Family Law, Fort Worth Magazine, 2013 - 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association, Board of Directors