- Experienced Texas Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Relocations and Move-Aways
- Interstate Custody and Visitation
- Suits Affecting Parent-Child Relationships (SAPCRs)
- Experienced Texas Grandparents' Rights Lawyers
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Experienced Texas Collaborative Divorce Lawyers
- Aggressive Texas Fathers' Rights Attorneys
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- The Division of Complex Marital Estates
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Experienced Paternity Dispute Lawyers in Texas
At Bailey & Galyen, we've aggressively protected the rights of men and women in family law matters in Texas for more than 30 years. The lawyers in our family law practice offer more than 200 years of combined practice experience to men and women across Texas. We know from experience that family law disputes can take a tremendous emotional toll on you. We offer compassionate, yet assertive, legal counsel, always using our skill, knowledge and resources to pursue the best outcome for you. We built our reputation and practice on personal service and attention. We'll listen carefully to learn the details of your case, so that we can customize our counsel to get the results you want. Our lawyers strive to be available and accessible when you have questions or concerns, and will reply to all e-mails and calls in a timely manner.
Family Law Managing Attorney Keith Spencer is Board-Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Send us an e-mail or call our office toll-free at 855-810-7010 to schedule a free initial consultation.
An Overview of Our Family Law Practice
We represent men and women in a broad range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce— Our attorneys help you resolve all issues related to a marital breakup, including custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and the division of complex marital estates
- Adoption— We handle all matters related to stepparent adoptions, open or closed adoptions, domestic adoptions, agency or private adoptions, family/relative adoptions and adult adoptions
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements— We'll help you protect property going into a marriage
- Fathers' Rights— Our lawyers help ensure that fathers' get fair treatment in the courts
- Collaborative Divorce— We'll help you resolve divorce issue without the intervention or involvement of the court
- Same-Sex Divorce— We offer custody and visitation, support, and property division counsel to anyone seeking divorce from a same-sex marriage
- Suits Affecting Parent Child Relationships (SAPCRs)— Our attorneys handle paternity, custody, visitation and other parent-child matters for parents who have not married
- Grandparents' Rights—We help grandparents in proceedings involving custody, visitation and support of minor grandchildren
- Interstate Visitation— We represent custodial and non-custodial parents in interstate custody and visitation matters
- Relocations and Move-Aways— Our attorneys represent either side when there's been a request to relocate with a minor child
- Domestic Violence— We represent victims and alleged perpetrators of domestic violence, ensuring that your rights are protected
Contact Bailey & Galyen
Call us toll-free at 855-810-7010 or send us an e-mail to schedule an appointment. Our phone lines are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are available to meet with you after business hours, in the evening or on the weekend, if necessary.
Se Habla Espanol
We represent family law clients in Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Carrollton, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Weatherford, Plano, Arlington and Mesquite.